zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Sunday, January 04, 2004

A lil something sumthin

Since I'm new to all of this, I must start by saying a few things about myself and this darned blog.

First off, I am a girl. But People call me A****. Yes, A****. Blame it all on nicknames and the first day of my college life. I'm over twenty-one, but I ain't saying how old I am. I'll leave it to the wiser ones to figure that out based on what I write about. I'm unattached, work 5 days a week, currently assigned in The US for my work, and I'm one of the overanalyzer dudes. (The ones that ended up having their midlife crises before they reached the out-of-the-calendar mark).
Anyway, most of the stuff I write in here will be stuff I make up as I go along. So when I have posts like 'Trip a Paris', you must know not to believe me. Again, I make stuff up, okay?

Well, some of the stuff might be real, but I ain't telling which ones. Makes it more exciting doesn't it?

Hurrah for us all!