zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Friday, April 02, 2004

Playstation

I feel like I'm getting fatter. Seriously.

I know a lot of women say this, but I just finished updating my photos online, and I have SEEN pictures of myself from December...and boy, have i grown horizontally since then!!!

Dammit, I need to start losing me some weight. And I don't like gyms. In fact, it's treading the line between dislike and hate...and infinitely approaching the hate side of it. Maybe it's just the whole dressing up to go to the gym that gets me psyched out. I mean, be with people who shop and say 'I need gym shoes, gym sweatpants, a gym sweatshirt....', the list goes on and on and on. I mean, why can't I just wear a normal shirt? Why can't I just wear normal boxers? I keep imagining myself entering the gym in my normal oversized shirt and wornout jogging pants and everyone just stopping their regimen to stare at me in disbelief. Weird, I know, but it kinda scares the s*** outta me.

And I can't very well go jogging outside. The gym is a controlled environment, where only a certain number of people see you...But how about people who judge you by the way you look when you're out jogging the streets....Besides, the weather's been a big ugly woman, changing her mood EVERY SINGLE DAY these past two weeks. And I don't hear that she's going to start being consistently spring-cheerful int he next coming weeks.

And so my only solution ---- PLAYSTATION!!!!

I was in New York last weekend, and Poch (a friend of mine), has recently bought dance revolution for her PS2. I remember I had tried playing Dance revo when I was in third year college, and I got addicted. As I stepped onto the pad, evverything seemed to come back to me in a rsh. And in one night, I got addicted. And I noticed that I perspired. A lot. Coooooooool!!!!!!!!

Now, my next goal is to buy a playstation and get into shape while I'm here...and maybe get really good at dance dance revo. I heard there were contests in some places....And maybe, like after a gazillion years, I could compete...Or maybe, in my daughter's lifetime, they might offer a coruse on it in college. And I could teach. And I'd eb a hundred years old, but I'd beat the hell out of all my students!!!

Woohoooo!! What d'ya think?

"Dream big, live big", baby.