zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Friday, January 09, 2004

Stumbled across her..

I was just browsing through some bulletin board posts somewhere in this cyberworld and found this link: http://www.xanga.com/sororitygirl. The review said it was a really funny site so I double-clicked and got myself into sororitygirl's world. It was pretty cool. It's like "Clueless" on the internet. I'm getting you people who read this read her site so you get to laugh once in a while. Laughing is good, says me. We should all do it. Ha-ha. Big deal! :P

I like stumbling across really pretty girls who have a sense of humor. I think this Michelle girl is one bright lady going around pretending to be a girl-jock (is there even such a word?). Which is cool. She makes me laugh. But then, again, if I meet her, and she IS totally jock-ish, I'd roll my eyes and move on.

And you go back to work now! Nothing more to see here.

Shoo!