zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Monday, April 12, 2004

What's in a Title

Okay, I'm making this short and sweet.

One of my avid readers (ha! Wish ko lang), Poch, noticed something weird about my blog last Friday. All my latest entries contained the letter "P" in the title. Did anyone else notice?

Could it be her CSI potential shining through?
Or does she love me so much that she notices all the little things?
Or does she just not have enough things to pass her time with?

Hekhekhek. Love ya, Poch.

By the way, the next entry was supposed to be entitled "Baby Ryan's Party and then some..." but I saw the "P" in there and decided against posting it today. I'm waaaaay too superstitious these days to tempt fate into making me overthink about that darned "P in the title" thing. Haha.

Me?
Weird?
Of course.

Anyone of a lesser caliber would never do with my woof-meow-moo boyfriend, my workaholic-shopaholic-foodaholic-alcoholic-yosiholic-roadtripaholic friends, ang my overly worrywart family.
Now, if you're reading this, and don't belong to any of these groups...hmmm....think about that for a sec. And then ping me or send me an email or something. Hahaha. Because I might not even know you're alive. Or I might just be ginoring you on purpose.

Gotcha!