zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Friday, June 04, 2004

What's up with Florida?

Hahaha.

I had to force myself to start writing this because, by tomorrow, I know I would have forgotten most of the nice things that went on there.

The thing is, though, there's nothing much to say. We stayed at Fort Lauderdale and went halfway to Naples, and back down to South Florida.

WORDS
Millionaire's Row Cruise
Billy's Swamp Safari
South Beach Pahhh-teee
Las Olas Boulevard and A1A Beachfront Avenue (I hear Ice, Ice Baby in the background haha)

THING IS
Don't get me wrong here, and Florida folks, don't start the hatin'.

Lemme explain a bit. See, the place was great. But my company was AWESOME. So, the sunny place was overshadowed by memories of who I spent it with.

Pretty hard to explain. You'll understand when you're in the moment.

IT WAS A DREAM.
If I need to explain to you, you've never been in love.