zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Additives

So just in case you just tuned in, I have added a couple of small trinkets in this site...I added the Counter, the Weird Fact of The Day, and the Today in History which are all very itneresting. It also gave me a chance to play around with the template code a bit. Mind you, I don't have an educational background in coding GUI's. I do have memories of computer-based training I had around three years ago that dealt with GUI's. I'm trying to use what knowledge I still have in my memory banks of it. Hahaha.

I've started trying to be ambitious with my blog. I'm going to try and put links in the posts to see if I can do that...Hmm....Seems pretty easy enough. But first, I must try to find something worth linking to. Wish me luck!

Anyway, no one's used the comments yet. :( This makes me sad. Makes me think no one's looking at my site (very few probably are)...Hahaha. Oh well. Try it out, if you have a minute to spare, will ya. It'll be a big help to my cyberself-confidence.