zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Friday, November 19, 2004

Wish List

Because my birthday's just around the corner, and Christmas is not far behind, I have decided (with much cajoling from the boyfriend haha) to come up with my very own Wish List.

This is the first time I've actually done this for myself, so the wishes might be over-the-top or too blah for others. But It's MY wish list.....all mine. Wahahahaha.

The List is in order of preference (and I think in order of price too nyahaha). I was targetting Santa to read this, but if any nice young thoughtful souls out there want to give me any of these, feel free to do so. I'm sure you'll be greatly rewarded in heaven hekhekhek.

1. My very own RAV4 (click here), 2-door, 4-wd hehehe
2. Canon EOS 20D (click here). If I had enough cashish, I'd buy it now! waaaaahhhhhhhh!
3. 18 oz. Dufferin Phantom Cue Stick - billiards, billiards, billiards...
4. Shopaholic Series by Kinsella - aside from the reality that I've wanted to read them for so long, I need to read them to get styling input for my own long-overdue book hehehe.
5. The Ansel Adams Guide and Shooting Digital - again, for my increasing fervor for Photography.
6. Dave Koz' 'Lucky Man' and 'Off the Beaten Path' - to add new sounds to my gym experience harharhar
7. 3Com HomeConnect Digital Camera/Webcam - for LD friends, family, and of course, bf. Don't get funny ideas, you people. It's all PG-13 :P
8. 'Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife' and 'Persuasion' - to cap off my obsession with Jane Austen, although she really didn't write the former title. It was a continuation of one of her original writings.
9. Off the top of my head, I would like a trip to go backpacking in Europe. Yes, please. Yes, puhleeezzzzzz..
(Added 11/22/04) 10. Canon s230 Waterproof Case WP-DC600 - underwater, here I come!!!

Yahooeeeeyyy! I hope to add more to this list as the days go by. And of course, for those that know me, it's a given that I want flowers for my birthday. We'll see if I get any this year.