zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Oregon Loses to USDC

Me and the boyfriend had so much fun today. Woke up at ten am on a saturday, had brunch at Bennigans, went to Home Depot to get a hedge trimmer for his house, and then went to the DC zoo. Soooooo much fun. But I was myPunky Brewster self today.So while he was at the gym righht after, I cooked dinner. Fabulous. We ate, and then played sone RalliSport xbox. He won, 2 out of three, but only because he cheated and hit my car a couple of times. And then we decided to go to Bottom Line, his favorite hole-in-the-wall bar, and got drunk. I drove home, and here we are. Him drunk, and me on the verge of tispyness. God help me. I love this guy so much. I just had to say, before the drinks of the evening took a toll on me. Woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whapppppaaaaaaaaaakkkkk!!!!! Perfect day. And did I mention I love this guy????!!!! blah-blah-blah-blaf..Need some shut-eye now... Gnyt blogerati! (Can you tell the alcohol's hitting me??!!!) wahahaha.

Whappak ulet!