zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Monday, October 18, 2004

Friends or Friendsters?

I sent out this bulletin in Friendster, and asked people to answer and send me the reply. Here's 2 comparable answers to chosen questions by two really good friends --- one a girl(G), another a guy(B) --- and this shows how much they know me, or they don't haha ;D

Where did we meet?
G: in grilla
B: Office syempre… orientation ata first… don sa parang boardroom sa *bldg name*? 5th floor, I think

How well do you know me? In a scale of 1-> 10?
G: 7
ME: Kasi naman, nag-japan with the hubby hahaha
B: Before? Siguro mga 8… now, mga 6 or 7 na lang… and di ba dapat “on a scale of…” hehehe
ME: you're right, B. good. if there's one thing na nahawa ka yata sa akin, it's being overly critical of english grammar hahaha....

When you first saw me, what was your impression?
G: confident and outspoken
B: First thing I noticed was your hair… sobrang weird ng color… kasi di even yung pag color sa kanya, halo-halo… may black, may white, may brown, may bright gold… hahahaha!
ME: bright gold? ala-rainbow brite...jeez hehe..confident, yes...outspoken, korek din!

Hair color?
G: pabago-bago ka ng color eh hindi ko na lam ngayon.
B: Who could ever know? Hahahaha!
ME: and I thought you guys didn't notice mwahahaha

What's one of my favorite things to do?
G: to drink coffee
B: Read. Talk about other people? Hehehe.
ME: DING DING DING DING DING! Currrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeectttttttttttttt!

Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
G: rebel
B: Rebel through and through
ME: hmmm...consistent a..and I just made a post saying i was 'normal'. fine, rebel na nga kung rebel (chika lang!)

Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?
G: you want to have a child at your early 20s.
ME: Obvious ba, wala pa hahaha
B: And I quote “Cute ni Teddy-baddedy ano? “
ME: B, you're such a liar!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. I did not say that! Ewwww! Badeddy is my yosi buddy, and yosi buddy alone :P

Have you ever seen me cry?
G: definitely many times na!!!
B: Nope. I’ve seen you get drunk though. Very drunk. Remember that night in San Francisco? Teka, what am I talking about, of course di mo maaalala! Mwahahahaha!
ME: Hehehe. Not funny, B.

If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
G: m' *****
B: Bads talaga. =)
ME: Alam mo, chong, di ko na tlga maalala san galing yang 'BADS' na yan:P

If we're together, are you proud of me?
G: oo naman!!!
ME: lakas ko talaga sayo hahaha
B: It depends… libre mo ba ako? =)
ME: grrrrrrr

When was the last time we spent time together?
G: feb 13, 2004 before you left for the states
ME: Miss ko na kaw, G!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B: Last Monday of September ata… basta it was a Monday… tambay lang sa Megamall… kwentuhan and asaran… hehehe. Couldn’t say spending time with you was ever boring. =)

Am i the type you'd want to marry?
G: nyek!!! hindi noh babae po ako!!!
ME: Okay lang, pede naman ako maging lalake e mwahahaha (kahit sa dancefloor lang, wink wink haha....WHAPPPPAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!!!!)
B: You’re the type I’d want as a sister. Honestly. You’d make a great sister… kahit mom…
ME: aww shucks..I'm so flattered..pero tama na yung mga kapatid na pinapalaki, plus tatay ko pa. ayaw ko na ikaw isama, lalo pa't 'nagbibinata' ka these days haha

If, in one hour, I'll be gone forever...what will be your last words for me?
G: God will always be at your side.
B: San yung pasalubong ko? Hahaha! Ummm… seriously, I’d tell you I’m glad I got to know you. You’re one of the best friends I made in *company name* =)

Sigh.

Just another reason I miss being in Manila, hanging out with my friends. The really good ones.