zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Monday, October 11, 2004

My Sistah

For those of you who love(eek, too strong a word, lol) my i-don't-care-what-you-think-but-this-is-me writing, I urge you to check out kofikat's blog. She's also on my links so you might wanna link her up too. She's my sister. IRL. And, gosh, I'm surprised that she writes and kinda thinks like I used to.

I feel a song coming on........no......nO.........NO....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, sister go, sister so, sister go, sister.....

Stop.

ULULLLLLLLLL

Ahem, excuse my french.

Anyway, it's nice to pick the brain of this girl who will forever be 16 years old in my brain. She's gone a long way and has gone through a lot. Like sister, like sister. Haha. She thinks she's one of a kind 'cause she has the JC Saviour syndrome...

Help me tell her, LIFE'S LIKE THAT. Chuuguug!

Nyahaha.

Nah, really. I love this girl who looks like Christina Ricci (oh yes, really...you'll see evidence in friendster), sings like Angelica Church (ahem, nainggit kasi sa ate lol), drinks cofee like a sowzy beettchhhh, but is as enthusiastic about ukay-ukay cheap treasure finds as the next jolog person.

Go na! Now! Let me know kung may wrong grammar, will ya? Pagsasabihan natin..Kakahiya, kadugo pa naman. LOL.

Joke lang, kapatid. To quote Eminem, 'You know I love you.'