zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Manila, Manila

To those who don't already know, I'll be back in Manila for a much-anticipated 2-week groovefest...err flyback tomorrow. 18 hours of flight, 1 hour of getting through the airport muck, 1 hour kissing and hugging and handing out presents at home, and then I'm off to my first night-out haha. Well, that is, if plans with Mayangmameng and Tasha-kun push through. With all the catching up on chikas, it should be fun.

I'll try to update you, dear blogerati, on Monday, or as soon as I get connection to make it seem as though I never left here. (for some, maybe it's wiser to just think that. :D)

Manila, here I come!

Aside: And don't worry, agent (ahem, woofers), I'll be back before you know it!

Kisses all 'round! (pweh pweh nyahahaha)

Meow.