zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Friday, September 03, 2004

Change in my tone

There have been so many things that I've wanted to write about. After all, that's what blogs are for, right?

Right.

But I didn't write them.

Why?

Because they were too personal, or too biased, or too emotional. And these things that we normally hide from ourselves, some of these things I have tuned in to. And I have accepted as part of me. Part of who I am. But I guess I needed time to build up confidence in myself enough to know that people who may or may not know me will judge what kind of person I am by what I write. And that should be okay with me. This is a public blog, anyway. And so, I herald today as the start of my not-so-politically-correct and not-so-wholesome blogself.

I caution you, before moving forward from this date (090304), brace yourselves. And don't hate the player. Hate the game that made you believe that anyone's life could be just full of roses. I know mine isn't. And I'm ready to get into the ring and box the hell out of my demons.

Let the cynicism and indulgence begin.