zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Dante's Inferno

Let's talk about my evilness.

Dante's inferno shows that I have average, if not lower-than-average, evil in me.

Objection, your honor.

And I'm sure a lot of people will agree --- that I am evil. Moohahahaha.
Mwuhahahaha.

No. Seriously. I am. I just can't tell you how evil I am. I choose to plead the fifth. But I swear I am.

As a mild example, I've seriously wished harm on others (i.e. "'Tanginamoshitka,sanamamataykana,malaglagsanakayosahagdanan, magsulpukanangulonyo,magsubsubanangngipinnyotutalmahiligkayo
maglampungan,tapossanamabalimunabutonyo,peromabuhaypakayong
masakitfor10days, nauntiuntingnagdudugoangkalamnan,
lechekasikayo."), but only when they did harm to me.

O di ba? But Dante's test didn't really ask me about anything close to that.

I therefore conclude that the quiz is bogus. Because it didn't ask me the right questions...

But I also therefore conclude that I am a fool, for even thinking about this whole thing.

It's a quiz, for ged's sake. And you also took me seriously?

Moohahahahaha. Mwuhahahahahaha.

Meow.

'La lang.