zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Belle de jour

[Spinderella cut it up one time! Hit me Come on]
CHORUS Let's talk about sex baby Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things And the bad things that may be
Let's talk about sex
Let's talk about sex
Let's talk about sex
Let's talk about sex
Let's talk about sex
for now to the people at home or in the crowd It keeps coming up anyhow Don't decoy avoid or make void the topic Cuz that ain't gonna stop it Now we talk about sex on the radio and video shows Many will know anything goes Let's tell it how it is, and how it could be How it was, and of course, how it should be Those who think it's dirty have a choice Pick up the needle, press pause, or turn the radio off Will that stop us, Pep? I doubt it
All right then, come on, Spin
CHORUS

This song just felt appropriate for Belle de Jour. Check her out. I spent 4 hours reading through all her posts. Just because it was sooo real, yet so different from how we (Pinoys) talk about it. Our sex lives, I mean (if we ever talk about it at all).

Love it, hate it, adore it, curse it, but read it, before judging it. Her commentaries make one smile and laugh. I laughed quite a few times reading it.

But, then again, if you are on the conservative side, like I know some Filipinas seem (i.e. pretend, appear) or really are, then just move on along to the next link on my sidebar.

PS. It's subtitled 'The diary of a call girl'. She lives in UK, and she loves what she does. Quite the eye-opener, if you ask me. Go on, read it. We'll turn around, and pretend you didn't click that link ;D