zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Boracay Guy

Snippet of an online conversation i had with a friend(let's call the friend Diva) in manila. We were talking about this guy who had introduced himself to me at Pier1 in Boracay. He(Guy) asked for my number and said maybe we could go out if he visited Manila. I said, sure, once he got his college degree(he dropped out) and passed the board exams.

diva: alam mo ba
diva: nagtext sa kin yung guy sa boracay
diva: yung sa pier
sade: HAHAHA
sade: kamusta daw?
sade: baket ka tinext daw? nasa manila?
diva: gusto mo malaman kung baket?
sade: yep
sade: baket?
diva: HINAHANAP ANG KAGANDAHAN MO DAAAY!!
diva: grabe ka talaga sis!
diva: hehehe
sade: hahahahahaha
sade: natawa naman ako dun
sade: pano sinabi?
diva: anong ginawa mo dun at naloloko yata sa beauty mo
diva: nangangamusta lang
sade: hahahaha sira
diva: tapos tinatanong # mo
sade: aaa
sade: e di bigay mo
sade: number ko dito :-D (take note: I am in the US right now)
diva: sige sige
sade: hahaha joke lang
diva: anong # mo dyan?
diva: bibigay ko talaga
diva: para di naman ako nahihirapan
diva: hahaha
diva: na-inggit daw
diva: hahaha
sade: hahahaha
sade: e ngekngek
sade: sabihin mo sabi ko dapat may trabaho na sya dito sa manila pag nagtext sya sa akin noh
sade: :-P
sade: ask mo kung meron na syang work sa manila
diva: wala
diva: balik probinsya daw sya
diva: para mag-aral yata
diva: or something
diva: di ko na pinansin kasi ikaw naman ang sadya at di ako
diva: hahaha
diva: :-)
sade: hahaha
sade: bitter :-P
diva: hahaha

My point is --- I didn't know that encouraging words, and a challenge, had such a strong effect. I thought it was just some random guy, and that we'd never hear from him again. I'm glad he's continuing his studies. I know I was not the only reason he continued his studies, but I'm glad to have helped contribute to his decision (I'm assuming a lil arrogantly that I did haha).

Note: I really am not interested in anything he has to offer right now. I love who I'm with. It was just one of those instances that make you believe you have a hand in the way the world works and moves.

But, then again, not really.