zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Monday, July 12, 2004

Kokomo....

Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya to Bermuda, Bahama, come o pretty mama....

Nuninuninu...

Nassau, Bahamas was excellent....I literally swam with the fish. For at least 50 meters. Continuous. Do you know how good that feels? To have fish swim right beside you for at least 5 minutes in sea? Awesome. Got me a freshly carved dolphin and some trinkets for my sistahs. Went parasailing and saw the whole Blue Lagoon island (if you've heard of it --- yes, this is where they shot those films...). 5 minutes of heaven. No other way to describe it. Send me a message and I'll send you the 15-second video fo the panoramic view from the height we were at :D

Orlando was a different story.
SeaWorld
Orcas and dolphins, otters and sea lions, manatees and mermaids, alligators(only upper teeth are visible when mouth closed) and crocs(upper and lower teeth visible when mouths closed). We rode the 2 rides that they had. Kraken was a lot of fun! You will not be let down.
Islands of Adventure
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm a kid at heart, what can I say. And you know how people who TRY to follow the straight and narrow, how we loathe people who try to butt in the line? ( in Pinoy terms, mga singit :P) Well, here, it's legal. When you get the express pass plus, of course. So we got there at 1. And rode all the rides worth riding with a maximum wait time of 10 minutes (this one was at Poseidon's Fury --- a walking tour, not even a ride). ha. Ha. HA. HA.

Back to work.