zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Quick Question

Okay, okay. Blogger's downtime is over. And I went to the link to download the damn thing to be able to post pictures, but it's not freeware!!! (says it's good for only 15 days).
Call me cheap, but I don't want to spend a single cent on this blog, only because it's already time-heavy. To add one expense to upgrade it means it's just as easy to add another one, and then another, and so on. Time and money, what all relationships need. But I don't intend to have a relationship with my blog...I just wanted to share some thoughts was all.. Can anyone help me get freeware? Email me at zhinesade@yahoo.com....

In the meantime, I've tried out the free account at pbase.com. I've added a link to my 'gallery' (4 pictures, cahm ohn, jeez, stop being so critical :P).

Sahmbahdeh help meh, pretty, pretty puhleeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz.

Update:
I also added my humble ofoto portfolio hekhekhek. Feedback, anyone? :D