zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Friday, August 06, 2004

Up, up, and Away

Friends and family (naks),

I will be gone for nine days. Not my fault, really. Meeting up with the boyfriend's family in Canada, and staying at their cottage for a week (more or less). Now I say cottage not to sound too English (moohaha), but to explain that since they say it is very relaxing there, the family has carried the tradition of 'no tv, no radio, and of course, no internet connection of any sort' for many, many years now, and woe-is-me-yours-truly cannot break said tradition.

So me's say farewell for the moment. Rest assured that me will be back with mutterings, grumblings, bitchiness, ranting, ravings, and horror stories for all.

PS. For the addicted bloghoppers, I posted a new link. Read wittandwisdom. His writings are very, very good. It almost reminds me of someone I used to know...but not really. Haha. He has writings for every kind of reader there is. Very addictive, I say.

Ciao!