zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Cooling Off (part 2)

Okay. I needed an erratum for Cooling Off, so here it is. I was actually involved in a cool-off. Around a year and a half ago. With a guy who is now an ex. The reason was because of another guy, but not in the way that you naughty, naughty minds might think. Hehehe.

It’s very old news. Which still makes me sick to my stomach (thinking about the other guy ha) now that I remember it. But it just had to be said. Fact was, my then-boyfriend needed time to think(or so he said), and I gave it to him.

But I still stick to my view. Taking a break sucks the flames out of your midnight campfire like good ol’ cold rain. If you rekindle it hard enough, and have extra wood, it’ll burn as brightly as before, albeit with extended effort from both parties. Or. If you don’t try as hard, it’ll just burn to embers.

Either way, for a moment there, you left it for dead.

And death penalty, by any religion, is never a good thing.