zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Zhinesade's Sooooo Real (part 1)

I am here! Safe and sound, much to the chagrin of some quarters, maybe? Hahaha. Anyway, It’s Wednesday night here now, and I am working. Yes, you heard me right. I’m in Manila for 2 weeks, but I get to work for 1 whole week. Whoopi-dee-doo-dah!

Duh.

Anywho, on Sunday, I treated my family to lunch at SAISAKI, buffet-style (yummeh), and finished us all off with Starbucks afterwards. Rushed home in time to meet a long-time pal mayangmameng (check out her blog here) and sped off to Pasay to get a glimpse of my new god-daughter and go chika with our other long-time friend Jepay. Gillian Alexis is sooooooo cute. We stayed there til 930 chatting, munching, cooing over yanyan (or at least that’s what I want her nickname to be hahaha) and looking at her hubby’s pet snakes alternately. Eeeewww (to the snake, not the baby).

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were for hanging out at home from 7 am til 10, and then doing some cash damage from 10-12, and meeting people who would be treating me out for lunch at exactly 12 pm. Yum! I’ve had Tonkatsu, Jollibee Chickenjoy, and Honey Chicken for lunch (yes, in that order). Then I was off to work from 1-10pm. After work on Monday, I headed over to the new commercial complex at Meralco Ave (pity me, I forgot what it’s called now) and met up with a girlfriend and found out that she’s now in the process of opening a new bar. Yeahooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! You go girl! I was so impressed and amazed. We hung out and did our girl thang til around 1 and headed our separate ways. Don’t worry though, we made two other appointments to go out and paint the town red!!!!! (Maaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, sama kaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!) Whappak! Hahaha.

I also managed to do other things in the middle of my hectic first week of ‘vacationing’ like treat myself to Starbucks, deposit my savings, fix stuff at home, talk to relatives, set appointments with friends, pay my insurance, give away ‘pasalubongs’, ask about my SSS and driver’s license questions, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

I’m sorry I’m boring you with the details. Most of them were really more fun than I . I had soooo many bloopers. I’m just a bit busy this week. I’ll get into the blooper stories next week. When the real vacation begins.

Ciao for now. And don’t miss me too much ;D (hahaha, as if anyone really reads this shiznit!)