zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

. So Techy

Just some random ramblings about some changes....

I have added jing and anna to my links. woohooo! I quit procrastinating and finally did it.

btw, the link to CAPI on the sidebar, that's my sis' site. Visit her. She's one of us, I assure you wahaha. Mas sex-in-the-city-like pa nga to eh. Mana sa ate kaya? Secret. Hehe.

The referrer's list has also been temporarily removed because I thought that was the source of the unbalanced template (as you see, the sidebar is on the lower right...ugly, ugly! oh well). Anyway, I emailed the techy guys of blogger and they said they had some stuff happening in the db that could have caused this and to just wait it out a bit. In the meantime, I apologize for my horrible-looking layout wahaha. It's like my personality. Unbalanced. Harharhar.

On that note, does anyone know how to change templates in blogger without losing all the comments on previous posts and the sidebar additives? I am such a procrastinator, I know, I know. Aminado naman e :P I just don't want to lose all of the nonsense stuff that I wrote about in the past months.

Finally, I must urge those of you with nothing better to do to visit/revisit my 'On Men and Relationships' links. You will not be sorry. I promise.

Okay, balik pagpapanggap na sa pagiging serious blogger ko hekhekhek.