zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Friday, January 29, 2010

today was a weird one

There are so many things I'd like to blurt out right now but can't. There are so many things I wanna talk about with someone, but will not. There are so many things that I need to think through, but don't want to.

Sometimes, they say, silence means much more.

Sometimes, silence is just too unbearable.

Sometimes, you just really need to blab to someone who doesn't have anything invested in what you think of them.

And, sometimes, if it's really not your day, you have someone that apparently has a little too much invested in what you think about what they think, so they eventually end up not being a good mirror for the conscience.

Sometimes, it bothers me that these things bother me.

It's way too complicated, and I over-think, and almost always end up making the wrong choice even if, until the moment of decision, you had the other choice in mind.

Dammit, things maybe might've been so much easier were I born as a boy. Or if I were a lesbian. Or if I wasn't so analytical.

Oh well, 20-20 vision is a bitch.