zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Unless You Know

No, you don't understand. Even if you think you do. Even if you try to empathize. And feel it. And think about it.

No...unless it's happened to you exactly the same way it's happened to me, and you thought and felt exactly how I thought and felt, you can't understand.

You can't judge me. You can't judge him. You are not allowed. At this moment, there is no right or wrong. There is only love.

And love surpasses everything.

And if my love is not strong enough for the both of us, you are not allowed to tell me 'I told you so' either.

You are only allowed to comfort me and embrace me and my pain. For unless you know my love and how it moves (and I mean know it to perfection), you know not one thing.