zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Costa Rica, Here I Come

After months of endless preparation, including much-stress over calling the gawdawful-one-eight hundred-number for the visa interview appointment, I am now a proud holder of a transit visa to the US to get to Costa Rica and back.

Whoopeee! Whoooppppeeeeee!!!! Yippeeeee-ya-yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

I am one happy camper at the moment.

And yes, the boyfriend and I are still doing good. All things considered, I must say I like the road we're taking. And I'm seeing him in Atlanta, and we'll be on the same flight to Costa Rica.

Nyahahahahahaha! Wahahahahaha!

I'm ecstatic. (uhmmm, can you tell? hehe)

After all those hours spent collecting the requirements that they might possibly ask for in the interview, I finally have my visa!

I can't wait to see my woofers! (ahem, I mean my boyfriend...)

A well-deserved vacation, I must say. Plus, I get to see Roger and Angela get married (which is actually the main reason I'm going to Costa Rica hihihi).

Love it, love it, love it!

Don't worry, I'll let you guys know how their world-famous coffee tastes like ;)