zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Monday, February 21, 2005

Back in the Saddle Again

For some reason, that song has been playing inmy head today. I don't really know what the title implies, but it's as good a title as any.

Anyway, I am back in Manila, this time for 7 months...at least. I miss the bf already, but I'm also excited about the prospect of fixing up (self-renovating wahaha) the basement of my dad's house and making it my home, complete with kitchen, living room, and bathroom renovation, interior design (including my fave part of buying furniture wahahaha). Also need to fix the home budget, get phone line, internet and cable set up, give old books to charity, powerwash front porch of the house, get the band audition over with, setup my sis' 3rd year tuition payment, fix dad's airconditioner, buy clothes' dryer, fix house helpers' schedules, and finalize manuscript with the 2nd publisher.

Whew. Mouthful, baby!

All this while trying to budget my own expenses, get back my social life, start going to the gym, fixing up my own room, and relearning some office skills I had forgotten in the one year I was not in Manila.

Hooooey.

By the way, I spent 2 nights in LA before going home, stayed at Santa Monica Blvd, did the Grand Tour, and was able to see the crashing waves of the Santa Monica Bay from the Pier. Golly. I think Feb is going to be one of my busier months.

Also, watch out for an article of mine in an online-magazine soon ;D

So, how are you?