zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Monday, February 14, 2005

You've got Musical Mail!

Okay, okay. I know it's Valentine's Day and all, but I couldn't resist being soooo off-topic, because the whole blogdom is probably reading about every blogger's version of a Valentine's post. I, instead, will gamely reply to beautiful Sveltey's "Musical Tag". Here goes, lechon manok!

Random 10:
-Paano (by Gary V. Such a great, heartfelt breakup song)
-Lupang Hinirang (wahahahaha....I know, I know. Repressed homesickness, maybe?)
-One more Addiction (it's one of Natalie Imbruglia's non-famous songs in the 'Left of the MIddle' CD. It's an awesome angsty song)
-In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning (by Carly Simon, part of the Sleepless in Seattle Soundtrack)
-The Rose (by Bette Midler)
-On The Same Ground (nakikisabay sa uso, with Kitchie Nadal! Hahaha, nahawa na ko kay cheperoo!)
-My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama (heavenly guitars by Joe Satriani/Eric Johnson/Steve Vai)
-Dear Jessie (by Madonna, Like a Prayer Album...If anyone has a copy of this, please, puhleeeeeeez email me...I will be indebted forever hahaha. It just reminds me of the younger days...)
-There's no Easy Way (James Ingram's rendition is a tight second to Gary V's heartbreaking song)
-Jealous (by Nina. Sorry, jologs na kung jologs, but I love Love LOVE her! Besides, I think she's not6 jologs :P)

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer? I've tried to use my personal laptop space only for my photos. My music is all in CD's, some bought, some burned by lovely friends like Cha, Hensy, and the bf.

2. The last CD you bought is: Best of Aretha Franklin, along with some other CD's at the CD warehouse, for only $6.50! Imagine that!

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
The soundtrack songs of You've Got Mail. That was the last program I watched on TV before going to bed last night. Mushy, no?

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
-There's No Easy Way
-Wag na Wag Mong Sasabihin
-Dreaming of You
-Better Days
-Jealous

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)
- Carmencita, because I'm sure she'll want to answer this when she's at her office and bored, or surfing at their i-net store and bored.
- Capi. She might not have time now, but she loves music as much as I do, so she'll probably still answer it.
- A~Lotus - I think this'll make her relax a bit...a lil time away from her busy school sched ;D

Thanks Sveltey for this. It actually was very relaxinng for me too!