zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Monday, August 15, 2005

Tagged

Note: Pic was added as an afterthought to this post...Taken by moi (of course) in Ilocos in April.
***

Tagged by Mia, and since I'm in such a good mood today...

What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?

Blogging. Random thoughts that trash up my head seem much clearer written down....Although sometimes, thoughts tend to sound idiotic written down, and much more logical when left in my head. Freaky, I know.

Drink Coffee and have cigs. Bad combo, right? I know, I know. It just relaxes me to no end. Moreso when I'm alone than when I'm with other people. I ruminate. I imagine. I fantasize (huwwwaaaaaatttt!!!! Did I just say that? hahaha). I think. I be.
I guess it's a memory I had of 2 people talking very peacefully and lovingly over coffee, as if time stood still, and everything around them dissipated as they reparteed about the most mundane things, completing each other's sentences as they went along.

Fill my head with much-rubbish, and feed my already over-emotional fuzzies with TV shiznit. First 3 channels I surf are AXN, HBO, and Star World. And almost 99% of the time, I get hooked, no matter if I've seen the damn film thrice already. It didn't use to be like this. Oh well, maybe it'll be useful in some Movie board game or something one day in the very far future. Haha.

Drive around. NOT! If I had a car of my own,I would. Since I don't, though, I just lie in bed, and listen to whatever's playing on the radio and sing along, trying to be as off-key as possible. It's a skill I wish to acquire haha. Or if the mood is downright sensual, I listen to Dave Koz. I swear, I don't think I'll ever tire of him. He is seriously amazing.

What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

Can I say 'ALL OF THE ABOVE'?

Aside from that, reading helps a lot these days. It takes me away from the present, and keeps the mind far away from evil, Evil, EVIL thoughts.

Or, I just think about someone's smile. Sigh. And everything is instantly heavenly. Haha.

Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

Hmmm. Who would have the time?

I am tagging Anna Banana, Jing, Charsa, Mahal, and Capi. Hopefully, these people read my blog once in a Blue Moon to know they've been tagged ;-D

Ta-ta.