zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Monday, December 25, 2006

Changing Times

Something's got to give somewhere.

Changes are inevitable, they say, and so I go with the flow. In fact, in the spirit of this coming new year, I've done some thinking on what i'd like to do and 'not-do' next year.

I've decided on a couple o' things in the past month, among them the following:
1) create another blog, keep zhinesade as a photo blog, and the new blog as a real river of fake and genuine emotions;
2) give myself until the first week of january to talk with B about his stuff;
3) switch numbers to avoid the lot of jerks, weirdos, major hassle-HOFFs, and realtors (haha) who unfortunately have my old number and keep me insane on a daily basis(i've had that number for ages, i know, but moving on is moving on);
4) print them pictures, dammit! (i keep making excuses for this one; hopefully, writing them down makes me keep this promise);
5)travel to a different country (Kota in Feb was so much fun, and I'm sooo itching to travel again);
6) stop myself from getting too free-spirited (i guess this is miggy's term, haha) with non-potentials (quite a couple of times, i might have given the wrong impression...ann "ooh" might not have been an impressed sigh, but an actual exercise in boredom...sorry...nuninuninu...);
7) move up the ranks in the corporate world, or switch out to some job which will make me pay my house in half the time than I think I can pay for it;
8) stop breaking/losing things...hahaha. unless you know me, you probably don't know the extent to which I am capable of losing things, or breaking them, or breaking them, and then losing them. I ahve a knack for it, I know, but it's gotta stop. My usual patience and 'oh well' demeanor is turning surly haha
9) less starbucks, more goolai (healthy food) and/or trying new food/cuisine. Until this year came around, food was to scratch an itch, as people say. Only during the latter part of this year did I realize that food is actually an adventure in itself. Awesome.
10)trying less beer, less yosi, and more exercise (okay, i put this one last so if I don't get to do this because of stress from number 1 through 8, you can't blame me). :P

I am now off to Medical City to 'swingshift' in watching my nephew who was rushed there this morning.... (aaaah, christmas day in medical city hahaha....loser!). dontcha worry, i'm sure Kail's gonna be fine. Among all the people in this family, I'm pretty sure he has the least problems. I wish I could say the same for me haha.

Cheerios and Peace!