zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Slapdash Notes


Note: Pic on the right was taken last Saturday at an outreach event with my baby, Leo (the cam). First few attempts at human subjects. Whatdya think?

Ooh, the picture actually coincides with today's post. Well, look at that!
***
Said a friend, 'There's no right or wrong, there's only consequence'.
Me: Ooh, I wish you'd said that 5 hours ago (harumph...). Still, it is quite a loaded statement. If only the brain had enough living thinking cells to process.
***
At past half-past-my-twenties, I'm beginning to realize that happiness is too simple a word, and too full, besides. I've felt quite a range of emotions in the past months that can only be enunciated as 'happiness', but it's really so much more complicated than that. Everyone has to go through them, I reckon.
***
Sweetness is not a quality of mine, apparently. And yes, just another thing that quietly dawned on me after chatting with some new badmintonmates (ha!) over over-priced-supposedly-fastfood-dinner.
***
Sometimes, the look in someone's eyes is just that. A look. Don't put any more meaning into it, lest you be the fool at the end.
***
I've forgotten quite a few memories. My best friend was surpised that Detailed Little Miss Me has forgotten some of the stuff that we went to, talked about, blah-blah. I started noticing too. Like how I couldn't remember certain events that happened. I was trying to put it down to selective memory. But maybe aliens have come down and taken my caffeine-nicotine-tinted-memories and experimented with them. Hmm. Or maybe...maybe I'm just getting old.
Now that's a little sad.
***
I've been writing random stuff on a notepad recently for a melody that I have in mind. But the more I think about it, the more I think all that needs to be said, and all that can be expressed has already been expressed. What I want to say may not come out right when I say it. Sometimes, keeping something to myself is the best way to cherish that moment, and preserve that memory. Ooh, another slapdash bug in the head.
***
Oh, we didn't qualify for the Battle of the Bands. Boohoo. Haha. Oh well, we'll be famous someday. I just know it. ;D
***
If you've reached the end of these random thoughts, do give shoutout. I wanna recognize the people that have enough patience with blabberings such as mine.