zhinesade's surreal world

everything about nothing

Saturday, November 05, 2005

-ber wishes

This is the second time I'm doing this. It was mostly just wishful thinking last year. But that wish list turned out pretty nifty.

Here's an update on those:
1. My very own RAV4 (click here), 2-door, 4-wd -- didn't get this, but just paid the reservation fee for my brand new condo...whoop-dee-doo!
2. Canon EOS 20D (
click here). -- got it!
3.
18 oz. Dufferin Phantom Cue Stick -- got it!
4. Shopaholic Series by Kinsella -- got it!
5. The Ansel Adams Guide and Shooting Digital -- got it!
6. 3Com HomeConnect Digital Camera/Webcam -- got it!
7. Dave Koz' 'Lucky Man' and 'Off the Beaten Path' -- Got it from the office exchange gift-giving.
8.
'Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife' and 'Persuasion' - got Persusasion. Still don't have the other one.
9. Backpacking in Europe -- this is a big one, and I still haven't done that. Still gonna be on my list for next year.
10. Canon s230 Waterproof Case
WP-DC600 -- haven't bought this yet. But with my new cam, i don't think I'm gonna need it anytime soon.

Now, I know that wish lists are more for me than for anyone else, although gifts are much appreciated hahaha.

December 2005 - December 2006 Wish List:
1. Flowers on my birthday -- I know, I know, I shouldn't expect any, especially since I am most romantically unattached. But if I don't get any this year, it'll be the first time since I turned 18 that I won't have them. Please, please, someone hear me and send me flowers anonymously. I promise not to ask who....I know it's pathetic but I don't care :-P
2. 1-GB CF Card to go with my now fully-paid 20D (woohoo)
3. Speedlite 580EX Canon Flash. 'Di masamang mangarap hahaha.
4.Gift Certificate for a full-body massage, a facial, manicure, and pedicure treatment. God knows I desperately need one. What a girl wants.
5. Backpacking in Asia... Chaka na yung Europe. Baby steps, baby steps. Hahaha.
6. Filters for the cam...
7. "The Devil and Miss Prym" and "O Zahir" by Paolo Coehlo
8. DVD player -- for my new house, of course.
9. Sex and the City DVD's (all seasons), to go with my DVD player haha.
10. Cutlery, china, and other kitchenware for my very own kitchen (I'm actually very, very excited to try experimenting in this area).

Ooh, and love and peace for all mankind. Right.

Will update as I remember things that I did want, if I wasn't saving up money to spend on the new pad.